CAN YOU CONQUER THE VIRTUAL GREEN MAN?
The Virtual Summer Green Man Ultra comes in two formats – the 45 mile distance and the 30 mile distance.
The Virtual GMU Rules:
- The entire run must be on the official GMU route
- Run to completed in one run and clockwise, like the standard Summer GMU
- Route can be started at anywhere on the GMU route for both 30/45
- Do Not enter the grounds of Ashton park School. If you choose to complete the route as normal, please start finish at the Mansion House car park (check opening times, if using car park to park)
- No more than six in groups, if people run together, remembering to keep socially distanced from other runners
- Try, where possible to run outside of the original date (22nd August)
- Race results need to be either emailed to Info@ultrarunningltd.co.uk or via the URL Strava group
- All other rules from the standard GMU will also apply (mandatory kit, respect other path users, litter etc.)
- Unlike the standard Green Man Ultra, there is no time limit to complete the run, although only those within 12 hours will receive an electronic Woodwose Certificate
Virtual GMU Entry Fees:
- GMU 45 £22.00
- GMU 45 + T-Shirt £30.00
- GMU 30 £19.00
- GMU 30 + T-Shirt £27.00
We have listened to feedback and are offering the opportunity the option not to have a t-shirt as some people didn’t want them. So, the option is yours. Of course, every finisher will receive the new virtual GMU medal.
Medals, T-shirts and certificates will be sent out once all runners have completed the race.