ARE YOU READY TO TAKE ON THE BUFF JOUST 12/24 HOUR CHALLENEG?
Jousting Rules (AKA race info)
About the event:
The BUFF® Joust race are either a 12 hour or a 24 hour challenge. The Joust will take place virtually during September 2020.
You can choose the date to take on this challenge as long as it has been completed by midnight on the 30th September.
You can decide the route, terrain and when you choose to complete the challenge. This can be both inside on a treadmill or outside in the wide open space.
Styles of combat:
You can enter the J24 and J12 as a solo runner.
- 12/24 hour race? As the name says the BUFF® Joust 24hr is a 24 hour race. Competitors will need to complete as far as possible in the 24 hours.
- Night running – It will be compulsory for all runners to wear a head torch or carry a hand torch from 19:00, runners will also be expected to carry a switched on mobile phone and a whistle.
Visit our shop for Official Joust Merchandise
Registration and entry fees
You can choose this option for any of the following entry categories.
- Solo J24 – £22.00
- Solo J12 – £19.00
Current Record Holders J24:
- Mens Solo – 2019 Andy Persson – 122.32 miles
- Ladies Solo – 2018 Emily Seward – 1105.64 miles
- Mens Solo Vet – 2014 Jules Taylor – 100.8 miles
- Ladies Solo Vet – 2015 Jude Dayne – 72 miles
WE LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING HOW YOU GET ON WITH THE BUFF® JOUST CHALLENGES.
Terms and Conditions: Please ensure you have read and understood our Terms and Conditions before entering.